Note: this is not a women only trip.
Christmas at the Newport Mansions
Lunch at Luxurious Castle Hill Inn
December 7, 2012
December 14, 2013
An early gift, a holiday get together with friends or just a way to start the holiday season!
Join us for a relaxing day. We have arranged for a deluxe motor coach to depart from Marlborough, MA…sit back and relax. We will visit two mansions; National Historic Landmarks and icons of the Gilded Age in America, decorated in Yuletide finery – the glitter of gold and sparkle of silver will dazzle you. The Breakers is the grandest of the mansions and the Marble House was inspired by the Petit Trianon at Versailles.
A private, leisurely 3-course lunch is included at Castle Hill Inn, in the Ocean Room looking onto Narragansett Bay. Castle Hill Inn (est. 1875), located on a forty-acre peninsula with panoramic ocean views, embodies warm hospitality and old-world charm.
Cost: $129.00 pp Deposit: $25.00 per person. Space is limited. Maximum 28 passengers
- Round Trip Deluxe Motor Coach from Marlborough, MA
– depart 8:00 am, return approximately 6:00 pm
- Entrance Fees to the mansions: The Breakers and the Marble House
- Lunch at Castle Hill Inn, a three-course meal including coffee, tea or soda
- Gratuities for Castle Hill Inn servers and the Motor Coach driver
- Travel by Tatten Escort…the one with the chocolate!
For Information: 1-800-710-8041 or email@example.com